Stock photos provided by the manufacturers may not represent the actual item. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described by the title and description before you place your order.
* Polar Fork / Right Ascension Axis (R.A.) Assembly
* Declination Axis (Dec.) Assembly
* GTOCP4 Servo Control Box
* Control Box Adapter
* 14" Stainless Counterweight Shaft, 1.875" diameter (M9404-A) and Safety Stop (M12676)
* R.A. and Dec. Y-Cable
* Power Cable Set for GTOCP4, includes 6' Cable with PowerPole Connector, 18" Cable with Cigarette Lighter Plug and 18" Cable with Ring Terminals (CABPP4SET)
* 15' Straight-through Serial Cable (CABSER15)
* Allenhead wrench set
* CD containing: PEMPro v2 Software and PulseGuide Software, both written by Ray Gralak of Sirius Imaging. Also, PDF of 1100GTO and GTO Keypad instruction manuals
* Manual: 1100GTO German Equatorial
* Manual: GTOCP4 Servo Motor Drive System
* All items listed above for the 1100GTO
* R.A. and Dec. Absolute Encoders, installed
* Junction Box and Cables
* CD with Absolute Encoder Utility (Windows-based)
* All required fasteners
* Note: The Astro-Physics Command Center (APCC) software is not included as part of this package. It is available as an optional purchase.
* All accessories that are listed as suitable for the 1100GTO are appropriate for this version of the mount, as well, with the exception of the Limit/Homing Switch System, which would not be needed anyway.
* Registration Card
Share your opinion with other customersWrite a review