AstroZap Flexible Dew Shield for Orion Star Max 102 Mak-Cass
- Proudly manufactured in the USA using high-grade materials and superior craftsmanship.
- Astrozap Flexible Dew Shields are vital accessories for those using telescopes known to attract dew or frost.
- Fits Orion Star Max 102 Mak-Cass as well as telescopes with a diameter of 123 mm (4.8").
- Built using ABS-grade polymers of excellent quality.
- Lowers the amount of dew accumulation on 123 mm diameter optical tubes.
The AstroZap FlexiShield is a crucial component of any dew prevention system. Custom-made and painted to match Meade (including the new ACF series) and Celestron (including the New HD series) telescopes, as well as Takahashi Epsilon Astrographs. Proudly made in the USA, the Astrozap Flexible Dew Shield is expertly constructed from high quality materials. It features superb ABS-grade polymers, Velcro fasteners for a comfortable fit, and padding that shields the optical tube's finish from acquiring scratches and other damage. These flexible dew shields conveniently roll up into a size that's appropriate for travel to distant star parties and dark sky locations. For astronomers in the field, Astrozap FlexiShields are an indispensable tool in the struggle against dew.