Glasspath corrector 1:2.6 for Maxbright and Mark V Binocular viewer. Available only to mount between T-2 threads.
- The Baader Glasspath Corrector - 1:2.6 was designed for the Maxbright and Mark V Binoviewers.
- Corrects the color error caused by the long light-path through the binoviewer glass prisms.
- The Baader Glasspath Corrector - 1:2.6 also magnifies and extends the focal point of the telescope.
- The focal point of the telescope can be extended sufficiently to accommodate the length of the binoviewer.
- By magnifying prior to the viewer with the Baader Glasspath Corrector - 1:2.6, the effects of any optical tolerances and misalignments in the centering of the eyepieces are reduced.
- A compensator enables the use of longer focal length eyepieces to achieve high magnifications, which tend to have longer eye relief (greater comfort) than short focal length eyepieces.