Celestron Granite ED 10x42 Binocular
- Manufacturer: Celestron
- MPN: 71372
- SKU: CEL-71372
In-Stock - Available at warehouse ships in 1-2 weeks
*Is ONLY to the LOWER 48.
Not Alaska/Hawaii/ PR/Guam/Thailand, etc
MAGNIFY YOUR SAVINGS! PURCHASE THIS GRANITE ED BINOCULAR FROM NOVEMBER 1-JANUARY 31 AND RECEIVE A $50 MAIL-IN REBATE.
DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE.
Celestron Granite ED Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Granite ED Binoculars feature ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass, delivering edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
The body is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Wildlife and Nature Viewing
- Travel and Outdoors
- Astronomical Viewing
- Fully Multi-Coatings - provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation
- BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings & Phase Coated – the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and with the high reflectivity coatings help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast.
- Phase Coated Prisms - correct out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast
- Waterproof and Fogproof - nitrogen purged
- Eco-Friendly - lead and arsenic free
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring and Twist-Up Eyecups - made of metal for long life and precision movement
- Binocular Harness Strap - takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comforable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use
- Standard Deluxe Binocular Strap
- Carrying Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 42 mm
- Magnification (x): 10x
- Angular Field of View: 6.5°
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 15 mm
- Close Focus : 8.2 ft
- IPD Max: 73 mm
- IPD Min: 56 mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz): 23.4 oz (633 g)
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Twilight Factor: 20.49
- Relative Brightness: 17.64
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes