Droll Yankees Yankee Tipper Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder
- Manufacturer: Droll Yankees
- MPN: YCPT-360
- SKU: YCPT-360
In-Stock - Ships from Warehouse
- Sturdy stainless steel wire - will not rust
- Metal powder coated cap fits snugly on tube - squirrels cannot pry off
- UV stabilized polycarbonate tube - won't yellow with age, dependably durable
- 21" long tube - squirrels can't reach seed from the top of feeder
- Interior baffle design - seed flows freely to seed ports
- 4-seed port - provide optimum feeding positioning
- Large capacity - holds 5 lbs. of seed
- Length: 21"
- Diameter: 4.75"
- Capacity: 5 lbs
Initial Set-Up and Use
- Remove the tray and then the feeder from the box.
- Unscrew the knurled knob from the bottom of the feeder.
- Install the tray with the lip facing up and the center seated on the shoulder of the black fulcrum plate.
- Reinstall the knurled knob and tighten securely.
- Fill the feeder with sunflower seed, safflower, sunflower hearts or your favorite specialty mix. Premium black oil sunflower seed is highly recommended, as it is very nutritious and attracts the widest variety of birds.
- Hang your feeder securely. Droll Yankees recommends its Locking Chain to protect your feeder from falls.
- The Yankee Tipper should be hung in a location where it is sheltered from the wind. Due to the large surface area of the tray, high wind gusts can cause the tray to collapse.
- To remove the base for cleaning, remove the tray by unscrewing the knurled knob, and twist the base counter clockwise (viewed from bottom) until the hash mark on the base lines up with the left hash mark on the feed port. The base can now be lowered from the feeder. To reinstall the base, align any of the three hash marks on the base with the left hash mark on the feed port, insert the base and twist clockwise (viewed from bottom) until it clicks into place.