Combination of best nighttime sensitivity in its class HD resolution display and sensor wide selection of brightness and contrast settings quality fast optics high magnification and a powerful built-in IR for a moonless night make the Digex a perfect tool for detecting such targets as a wild boar deer or elk at distances ranging from 450 to 550 meters.
- The metal housing of the riflescope is rugged and light at the same time. The antiwear coating will keep Digex’s decent external look for years of use.
- Digex riflescopes feature a built-in recorder to capture still images and HD quality videos with sound. Footage can be transferred to PC/laptop or mobile device via a wired connection or via Wi-Fi.
- The highly sensitive 1280?720 HD CMOS sensor ensures that Digex delivers a high definition image with precise detail rendering.
- The use of cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms guarantee the best nighttime sensitivity. As a result the riflescope offers flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight even night without the IR Illuminator. High sensitivity in the range of 900-950 nm allows using the Digex riflescopes with invisible IR Illuminators.
- The middle part of the Digex body is a 30 mm tube standard for daylight optical sights. This form-factor enables the Digex to be flexibly mounted on various types of hunting weapons using proven solutions.
- The base magnification of Digex N455 increases by four times – from 4x to 16x. The zoom changes either gradually in 2x step or continuously for a truly optimum customized field of view for specific situation.
- Ballistic reticles are scaled proportionally to riflescope’s magnification changes similar to the reticles placed in the first focal plane of optical sights. Angular dimensions of reticles’ parts remain constant at all magnifications which allows quick measuring of distance and adjusting for shooting at various ranges.