Trail Thermal Imaging Sights are designed for the use on hunting rifles both in the nighttime and in the daylight in inclement weather conditions to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets. Unlike the image intensifier tube based night vision riflescopes thermal imaging sights do not require an external source of light and are not affected by bright light exposure. Trail sights from Pulsar have a wide range of applications including night hunting observation and terrain orientation search and rescue operations.
- User-friendly interface
- Three operating modes - City Forest Identification
- Three calibration modes ? Manual Semi-automatic Automatic
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer gyroscope magnetometer
- 13 electronic reticles
- Functional and ergonomic design
- Quick Detach Mount is available for a simple configuration change